Saturday, September 7, 2019

A country I would like to visit


Well .. I always liked Brazil .. almost that is the country that I would like to visit because I like its climate, its beaches, its tourist places that has like the bread of sugar, The Christ Redeemer of Rio de Janeiro, I like how cheerful its inhabitants are but above all I would visit it more for its beaches ... since I imagine that the water is warm and does not have giant waves like in Chile. 


First of all I would like to get to Rio de Janeiro and then go from city to city knowing.Brazil is the largest country is South America, its language is Portuguese and is famous for its coffee, also it is a very religious country, is a tourist attraction for its beaches and at a time of the year the tourist attraction is the carnival of Rio de Janeiro to which I would also like to go. I would like to go on vacation with my family for about three weeks to be able to know everything I want and all its beaches

No comments:

Post a Comment