Friday, September 27, 2019

Pets and animals

Hello again...today I will write about my pet.

My pet is a hamster, Her name is Ñatita and her hair is yellow with white. I have it my family two year ago, she arrived in November 2017, my sister bought it.



 Her house is 3 floors up. It has pipes, she can go up and down, and also has ramps. On the upper floor she has a castle where she like to store her food and sleep during the day. We give her hamster food (pellet and seeds), fruit and vegetables and some other thing (peanuts, almond, bread).Sometime I gave her delicious thing like some chocolate or cookies but in a small amount because she can get sick.




 In the day she mainly sleeps, and at night she wakes up...I leave her free in my bedroom and there she walks, runs, plays, climbs on my bed and falls jajajaja, I also have hide my notebook because she bites the leaves xD. Sometime when I am student in my bedroom, she stays at the edge of my bed and look at me to play with her or climb her to my bed (she likes to walk in my bed), the truth without it would bore me a lot.



5 comments: