Saturday, October 19, 2019

Movies and series


Hello again ... in this post I will talk a little about the series that I liked the most in this last time, (there is no spoiler).

Dark is a netflix series that so far has two seasons, the first season has 10 chapters and the second 8 chapters.
This series is about science fiction and supernatural drama. It takes place in a small town called Winden in Germany, and it is about a mysterious disappearance of a child and how the protagonist manages to discover what happened to that child.
I liked this series because it is about secrets and how the lifeline of people connects with others, it makes you understand that if something has to happen, it will happen whether you want to avoid it or not.
I also liked it because it does not have a slow plot or that I managed to disinterested with time, because as the series progresses secrets are discovered that help you understand why the facts.

The third and final season is currently being recorded, which has a release date for next year (I don't know in which month), but I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment