Saturday, October 19, 2019

My future job

Hi, today I speak about of my "possible future job". I have not really thought about that until now, I  study chemistry and pharmacy and places to work are few (Hospital, Pharmacy and laboratory). Well, of these three places I like the hospital and the pharmacy to work but I prefer the hospital because I like to relate for different people and in the laboratory I guess it is not so. I also wish I could travel a lot but I do not think it´s like that hahahaha :(. In the future I like studying for I do clinical pharmaceutical chemistry and being able to work with sick patients and help them therapies. For this a I believe that finish my career and continue studying for specialize. I personally do not care much about the salary...with gaining the average of my profession I am happy.




The reasons why I would not like to work in the lab are that I would feel locked up and always see that the same people. I also believe that the laboratories are never close to the city... and would like to have a job that I stay close to not have to get up so early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment