Saturday, October 19, 2019

Postgraduate studies

Hello again, today I will tell you if I would like to take a postgraduate course and I would like to do it. But first of all I would like to work for a couple of years before I think about studying again to be able to raise money.
Well, the truth is that there are not many topic that I like or call my attention but if you are in some areas that could interest me, for example, the clinical area which serves to work in hospital and to have contact with patients hospitalized to whom they are can improve the pharmacological treatment they have... in this area work in conjunction with a medical team.I also like the area of plants or botanic...for me is interesting to be able to extract from a plant an active principle to be able to make a medicine...or to investigate what positive effects have the active principles of plants in people and thus create medicines not so harmful or synthetic for people.I believe that if i did a postgraduate in the future I would do it in this same university but if you give the opportunity to do a postgraduate abroad would not think twice and travel to study in another country and maybe I stay an extra time travelling or knowing as long as you have enough money. J


1 comment: