Friday, September 13, 2019

Best Holidays


Remember when I was child; I go to the El Quisco beach with my family in the summer (my mother, my father, my sister and me) per two weeks in 2002-2003 (I don´t remember in what year was it). It was the first time I went to the beach which I don´t knew this place, I was nervous, because I imagine that would drown me in the sea jajajaja. 


When arrived it was cloudy and cold but after the sun came out. In first time we look for where stay and after go to breakfast and walk in the city then go to the beach. We were all day in the beach, I was all day in the water and making sand castles with my father.



           (El tabo beach)

The other days we went to look other beach, ( El tabo beach, Algarrobo beach, Viña del Mar beach
and Isla negra). We visit the house of the poet Pablo Neruda, the San Antonio Harbor and Valparaiso Harbor, we took lots of photos in the beach, in the harbor with boats and the clock of flower of Viña del Mar.


(Valparaiso Harbor)        

2 comments:

  1. The house of Pablo Neruda is a traditional place in Isla negra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know el tabo beach too, i like to go to the center and play video games:)

    ReplyDelete